The internet is a busy place and we're paying attention so you don't have to! Here's everything you NEED to see this week:
1. The best way to create a viral video telling your fam and friends you're expecting?! Just borrow voices from Morgan Freeman, Steve Carrell and more...then add some Coca Cola cans with special names on them to the mix!
2. Rockers Godsmack just celebrated the release of their brand new album 1000Hp at the iHeartRadio Theater in New York City this week. When these guys sing...it's HEAVY. So, here's what they sound like saying NICE things:
3. In the latest viral lip dub masterpiece, none other than President Obama is singing Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy.' Our consensus? NAILED IT.
4. Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' instantly cheers up this crying baby - in fact, this cutie basically freaks out when she hears it!
5. "Apparently" this kid is awesome, and totally stole the show!